- Hike in Blue River Park and relax at the Blue River Resort
- Welcome cocktail and lunch included
- Guided hike through the rain forest to the Grand Waterfalls
- Relaxing afternoon at the resort
- Round-trip transportation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Once you arrive at the Blue River Resort & Hot Springs, around 10 a.m., enjoy a welcome cocktail while changing in to your hiking gear. Changing rooms and lockers are available for your use.
Back in the tour vehicle, take a short ride to the Blue River Park, where you can follow your guide to hike along the forest trails. Take a shower under the Grand Waterfall and dip in to the mineral pools to cool off, then get views of the Rio Pénjamo.
Around 12:30 p.m., return to the resort for lunch, then spend the afternoon exploring all that the resort offers. Walk through the lush tropical gardens, swim and soak in the five pools, check out the hot mineral springs, or visit the butterfly garden to meet the resident donkeys and miniature horses. Opt to sign up for a treatment at the spa (additional cost) before departing back to your hotel around 4 p.m.
Please note: Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring comfortable clothing, insect repellent & hiking shoes (for the tour), bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket & extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (along paths created in forest and down dirt stairs)
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue River Resort & Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands