6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go snorkeling in the Catalina Islands with this small-group boat tour. Your captain will take you and your group out to sea, with two stops for around 40 minutes of snorkeling each. Expect to see a host of tropical fish as well as sharks and possibly even manta rays.
- Snorkeling equipment will be provided
- Snacks and soft drinks are included
- Free sunscreen will be available onboard
- Group sizes limited to 10 people for personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Meeting time is 7.00am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TamaDive Dive Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling in Catalina Islands?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling in Catalina Islands?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling in Catalina Islands
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Santa CruzSnorkeling - Santa CruzWhale Watching - Santa CruzNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoSnorkeling - Playa FlamingoWhale Watching - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoSnorkeling - TamarindoWhale Watching - TamarindoCategory