- Zip line canopy adventure combined with relaxing afternoon at the Blue River Resort
- All equipment and instruction provided for ziplining
- Hike through the rainforest and use the Tarzan swing
- Afternoon of relaxing or included activities at the resort
- Welcome cocktail and lunch included
- Round-trip transportation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please clearly describe where you are staying and the best way to contact you in Costa Rica. The day before we will confirm the tour, exact pick-up location and time.
What To Expect
You'll be met with a welcome cocktail, then head for the changing rooms and lockers to get ready for your zip line adventure. Back in the vehicle, make the short trip to the Blue River Canopy Park.
Listen to a safety briefing and orientation before getting fitted for your helmet and harness. Then, clip in and zoom down nine ziplines through the canopy of the northern Costa Rican rain forest. Hop on the Tarzan swing to disembark, then follow your guide on a forest hike to see wildlife, exotic plants, waterfalls, and a volcanic river.
Return to the resort around 12:30 p.m., where you will dig in to a provided lunch before starting your afternoon of free time. Walk through the lush tropical gardens, swim and soak in the five pools, check out the hot mineral springs, or visit the butterfly garden to meet the resident donkeys and miniature horses. Opt to sign up for a treatment at the spa (additional cost) before departing back to your hotel around 4 p.m.
Please note: Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum waist size 40" (102 cm)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue River Resort & Spa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Tarzan Ziplines Swing and Blue River Adventure at Rincon de la Vieja from Samara.