- 9-hour water tubing adventure combined with a visit to the Blue River Resort
- All activities and entrance fees included
- Float down the Rio Azul in a river tube
- Relax at the Blue Hole Resort and Spa
- Lunch and welcome cocktail included
- Round-trip transportation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Around 10 a.m., arrive at the resort, where you'll be welcomed with a provided cocktail. Use the changing area and lockers to change into gear for your river tubing adventure before hopping back in the van for a short ride to the Rio Azul launch point.
Arrive at the launch point and get a brief orientation and safety demonstration. Slide, bump & spin along white water and adrenaline pumping chutes, around bends and through calm water down the river. Travel through canyons and thick greenery, listening to the sounds of the river accompanied by howler monkeys, insects and birds.
Return to the resort around 1:30 p.m., where you will refuel with a provided lunch before embarking on your afternoon activities. Walk through the lush tropical gardens, swim and soak in the five pools, check out the hot mineral springs, or visit the butterfly garden to meet the resident donkeys and miniature horses. Opt to sign up for a treatment at the spa (additional cost) before departing back to your hotel around 4 p.m.
Please note: This tour is suitable for those who can swim and are in decent physical shape. Minimum numbers apply; the tour may be cancelled in case of insufficient passenger numbers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring: Comfortable clothing, insect repellent & comfortable walking shoes, bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket & extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
- Must be in good health, physical condition and a competent swimmer
- A refundable cash deposit toward locker and towel use may be required.
- A vegetarian lunch option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue River Resort & Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands