- Explore Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan on a 2-day trip from Guatemala City
- Explore the highland culture and shop for products like handicrafts, medicinals plants, machetes at Chichicastenango Market
- Take a scenic boat cruise amidst the gorgeous volcano-rimmed shores of Lake Atitlan
- Visit Santiago Atitlan, learning about the Mayan spiritual practices of town residents
- Perfect chance to explore the indigenous culture of Guatemala
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infants must sit on laps
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff