8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off at Panamerican Hotel, Barceló Hotel and Westin Camino Real Hotel
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
08:30 a.m. pick up at Pan American Hotel 08:45 a.m. pick up at Westin Camino Real Hotel 09:00 a.m. pick up at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel 10:00 a.m. pick up at Hotel Casa Santo Domingo (Antigua)
Pan American Hotel , Calle 5-63 9A Zona 1, Guatemala City 01001 Guatemala The Westin Camino Real , Avenida la Reforma y 14 Calle, Guatemala City 01010 Guatemala Barcelo Guatemala City , 7 Avenida 15-45 Zona 9, Guatemala City 01009 Guatemala Hotel Casa Santo Domingo , 3a Calle Oriente No 28 A, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clark Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua Guatemala Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua Guatemala Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua Guatemala Full Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua Guatemala Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Antigua Guatemala Full Day Tour
5 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory