4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
No trip to Guatemala is complete without visiting Antigua, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed city widely considered Guatemala’s crown jewel. This half-day sightseeing tour from Guatemala City makes it possible to visit on even the shortest of time frames—squeeze it into a long layover or make the most of a quick trip without skimping on any of the sights.
- Antigua sightseeing tour from Guatemala City
- Visit top Antigua sights in just one day
- Skip public buses with included private transportation
- Ideal for travelers on a time budget
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Biosecurity Personal Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are going to pick up all passengers at the motor lobby of your hotel in Guatemala City. If your hotel doesn’t have a motor lobby please wait for your tour guide at the front desk area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Experience in Antigua Guatemala - Collective tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Experience in Antigua Guatemala - Collective tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Experience in Antigua Guatemala - Collective tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Experience in Antigua Guatemala - Collective tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Experience in Antigua Guatemala - Collective tour
4 to 5 hours
5 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory