7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from their hotel motor lobby in Guatemala City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please do not wear shorts or strapless/short sleeves shirts
- Not recommended for enoclophobia, fear of crowds of people
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Holy Week Full-Day Tour in Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Holy Week Full-Day Tour in Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Holy Week Full-Day Tour in Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Holy Week Full-Day Tour in Guatemala City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Holy Week Full-Day Tour in Guatemala City
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursEasterFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsEaster - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaEaster - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelEaster - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory