1 hour (Approx.)
Start your vacation as soon as you land by pre-booking a worry-free shared arrival transfer from La Aurora International Airport (GUA). Meet your driver at the airport and travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle to the door of your Guatemala City hotel. These pre-paid transfers are available around the clock, every day of the week, and there’s no need to fret about delays either – there’s a maximum wait time of 30 minutes in-between shuttles.
- One-way transfer from La Aurora International Airport (GUA) to your hotel in Guatemala City
- Stress-free transportation
- Door-to-door service
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with generous legroom
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Saved to wishlist!
One-way shared transfer
Departure & Return
La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: this transfer service does not drop-off at private residences
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Arrival Transfer: Guatemala City Airport to Hotels?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Arrival Transfer: Guatemala City Airport to Hotels?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Arrival Transfer: Guatemala City Airport to Hotels?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Arrival Transfer: Guatemala City Airport to Hotels?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared Arrival Transfer: Guatemala City Airport to Hotels
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportGuatemala CityBus Services - Central HighlandsAirport & Hotel Transfers - Central HighlandsTransportation Services - Central HighlandsBus Services - AntiguaAirport & Hotel Transfers - AntiguaTransportation Services - AntiguaBus Services - PanajachelAirport & Hotel Transfers - PanajachelTransportation Services - PanajachelCategory