- Take a Guatemalan cooking class in Antigua
- Learn to make some of Guatemala's staple foods, including tamales and desserts, such as camote en dulce, from your professional chef
- Enjoy your own homemade Guatemalan meal for lunch!
- Bring home recipes from the tour so you can continue cooking Guatemalan food at home
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within the 15 minutes of your established departure time. Please wait at the lobby of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City.