Explore our promoted experiences
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The hotel collection and drop-off areas will be within the urban areas of Guilin and Yangshuo. In Guilin city, the hotel collection and drop-off area should be within the following area: the north side is Beijiguangchang/北极广场, the west side is West Hill Park/西山公园, the east side is Sanlidian Square/三里店广场 and the south side is Wonderful Plaza/万福广场. Most of the major hotels are located in these areas such as The Sheraton Hotel, The Shangri-la Hotel, The Li River Waterfall Hotel and Guilin Bravo Hotel etc. For further distances, you need to hire a taxi to the appointed hotel which your tour guide will tell you the day before the trip.
- In Yangshuo town, the hotel collection and drop-off area should be within the urban area. For further distances, you need to hire a taxi to the Green Lotus Hotel (碧莲江景酒店).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum number of participants required for the tour to run is 2 (negotiable). Maximum number of participants per tour is 10.
- Most travelers can participate
- If the number of participants are more than 6, we need to transfer to shuttle buses at the scenic area because there is a vehicle restriction for driving up or down the hill. The shuttle bus fee is included in pricing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A word of warning though: The road is a rough drive up the mountain, so if you have a bad back, consider giving this tour a miss." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews