Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Yao Mountain and tea plantation tour from Guilin
- Enjoy a scenic chairlift ride to the top of Yao Mountain and admire gorgeous views of misted hills
- Tour a tea plantation and learn about the process of Chinese tea production from your knowledgeable guide
- Sample some local tea during a traditional tea ceremony
- Round-trip hotel transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle included
Departure & Return
Departs from your Guilin downtown hotel
What To Expect
On arrival, climb into a ski lift and enjoy a smooth ascent of the mountain. Marvel at incredible views of the rolling landscapes and see the quaint villages that pepper the greenery on your journey down the slope.
Disembark then begin your journey to a nearby tea plantation cradled by mountains; once the royal tea garden of the Ming dynasty, the rich and fertile soil results in a bounteous crop of high quality tea. Tour the plantation and learn about complex production processes while sampling some of the gorgeous green tea grown in the fields.
Relax during the drive back to your Guilin hotel, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Depot
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms