7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional English-speaking guide
WiFi on board
KTX train ticket for round trip
Departure & Return
80 Singyeongjuyeong-ro, Geoncheon-eup, Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gyeongju UNESCO World heritage tour including Bulguksa from Seoul by KTX train?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gyeongju UNESCO World heritage tour including Bulguksa from Seoul by KTX train?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGyeongjuBus Tours - BusanHistorical Tours - BusanFull-day Tours - BusanBus Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginFull-day Tours - YonginCategory