- No transport to organize—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- A guide enhances your tour with commentary about Hakone’s top sights
- See volcanic activity at Owakudani, where eggs are boiled in bubbling pools
- Access countryside views from a mountain train, a cable car, and a boat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At your hotel lobby in Tokyo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- According to the weather records of Fuji city, the possibility of viewing Mt Fuji depends on the season, about 80% in winter while less than 30% in summer.
- The ropeway and cruising at Lake Ashi will either be suspended or unable to operate as scheduled because natural hazards such as snow or strong winds are forecast.
- Maximum group size is 5 person.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fulfilling Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Exciting Hakone - One Day Tour from Tokyo.