10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the ancient city of Trincomalee with a dedicated guide on this private tour. Step aboard a boat to visit Pigeon Island, see the hot wells of Kinniya, learn about history at Fort Frederick, and immerse yourself in history at Thirukoneswaram Temple. Round-trip private transportation makes this multi-stop tour easy and comfortable.
- Private tour for your party only
- All private transportation provided
- Guide dedicated to your party provides in-depth commentary
- Boat safari to Pigeon Island
Saved to wishlist!
Transport throughout the tour in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
Hotel pickup & drop-off from/to Hambantota.
1-Liter of bottled mineral water per person.
Food or drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Hambantota
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- Hats & comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking.
- Depending on the road traffic conditions allocated time will differ.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scenic Ella Village from Hambantota?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Scenic Ella Village from Hambantota?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scenic Ella Village from Hambantota?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scenic Ella Village from Hambantota?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Scenic Ella Village from Hambantota
3 hours 32 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHambantotaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceFull-day Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - Yala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Yala National ParkFull-day Tours - Yala National ParkBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaFull-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory