4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Port pick and drop off.
Service of an English-speaking safari driver (also your tracker).
3-hour jeep safari in Bundala national park.
Entrance tickets to the Bundala national park.
Water bottle (per-person).
Food and drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Hambanthota Harbour, Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bundala National Park Safari From Hambantota Port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bundala National Park Safari From Hambantota Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bundala National Park Safari From Hambantota Port?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bundala National Park Safari From Hambantota Port?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bundala National Park Safari From Hambantota Port
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisEco ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHambantotaShore Excursions - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceEco Tours - Southern ProvincePorts of Call Tours - Southern ProvinceHalf-day Tours - Southern ProvinceShore Excursions - Yala National ParkBus Tours - Yala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Yala National ParkSafaris - Yala National ParkEco Tours - Yala National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Yala National ParkHalf-day Tours - Yala National ParkShore Excursions - Nuwara EliyaBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaSafaris - Nuwara EliyaEco Tours - Nuwara EliyaPorts of Call Tours - Nuwara EliyaHalf-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory