5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Port pick and drop off.
Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English-speaking driver.
3-hour jeep safari in Udawalawe national park.
Entrance tickets to the Udawalawe national park.
Water bottle (per-person).
Food and drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Hambanthota Harbour, Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hambantota Port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hambantota Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hambantota Port?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hambantota Port?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hambantota Port
3 hours 32 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHambantotaShore Excursions - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvincePorts of Call Tours - Southern ProvinceHalf-day Tours - Southern ProvinceShore Excursions - Yala National ParkBus Tours - Yala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Yala National ParkSafaris - Yala National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Yala National ParkHalf-day Tours - Yala National ParkShore Excursions - Nuwara EliyaBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaSafaris - Nuwara EliyaPorts of Call Tours - Nuwara EliyaHalf-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory