Explore our promoted experiences
- Get an in-depth glimpse into Vietnamese cuisine during a cookery course
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 10 people
- Explore a local market and learn recipes that you'll be able to take home
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Free pick up & drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. If your hotel is not in this area, the meeting point is Hanoi Opera House (1 Trang Tien Street - Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/2YzrNXZNrmuSYnbU8) Meet-up time for Morning Class - 9:00 AM Meet-up time for Afternoon Class - 3:00 PM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rose Kitchen Hanoi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized