2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Cruise Halong Bay to Bai Tu Long Bay, and journey to off-the-beaten-path places on this 2-day cruise from Hanoi. Set sail from Hon Gai International harbor, and stop at a white-sand beach in the Vung Dang-Cong Dam area. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave and Yen Duc agricultural village, plus, see a water puppet show, too.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Experience a traditional water-puppet show in Yen Duc village
- Round-trip transportation include for an added convenience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This cruise visits attractions not always included on overnight tours, such as Bai Tu Long Bay.
Saved to wishlist!
A bottle of water per person per day
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
All activities as program
English-speaking guide on board
Tea & Coffee in breakfast
Spa and massage services
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Departure Point: Your Hanoi Old Quarter hotel Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required in the time of cruise
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobia, epilepsy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dragon Legend
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.