- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Experience a traditional water-puppet show in Yen Duc village
- Round-trip transportation include for an added convenience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Hanoi Old Quarter hotel
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required in the time of cruise
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobia, epilepsy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dragon Legend
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Dragon Legend Halong Bay 2-Day Cruise from Hanoi.