3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel (HANOI OLD QUARTER CENTER ONLY)
All Entrance fees in the tour
Expert English speaking tour guide for Bat Trang Tour
First Aid Kit, Safety Helmet & Raincoat.- Fruit & Drinks
Drink + Tips for guide and driver
Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in our tour program
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Hanoi Free Local Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Electric biking tour to outskirt of Hanoi, culture,drinks,local lifestyle
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingHanoiSightseeing Passes - Northern VietnamSightseeing Passes - Halong BaySightseeing Passes - NanningCategory
Sun World Fansipan LegendVietnamese Women’s MuseumCat Cat VillageOne-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Temple of Literature (Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam)Vietnam Military History MuseumHo Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)Presidential PalaceHo Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)Ambassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su) Ionah ShowDong Xuan MarketVan Phuc Silk VillageTam Dao National ParkPu Luong Nature ReserveVietnam National Museum of HistoryWest Lake (Ho Tay)