12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Trang An Grottoes area pairs history with natural beauty to spectacular effect. A tour is the easiest way to see the scattered sights and this small-group guided adventure hits all the highlights. Cycle through the rice fields; enjoy a buffet lunch of Ninh Bin specialties; ride a boat through three Tam Coc grottoes; explore Mua Caves; and stroll the 1,000-year-old Hoa Lu temples.
- Hit the Ninh Binh signatures in just a day: Tam Coc, Hoa Lu, and Mua Caves
- Comprehensive package includes water, lunch, drinks, and a hat to take home
- Capped at 14 travelers for an intimate experience and more guide interaction
- Comfortable limousine van transfers, direct from your Old Quarter hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C luxury van.
Boat Trip at Trang An
English speaking guide
Delicious Buffet Lunch with Special Local Foods
Free 02 Bottles of Mineral Water
Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax
Biking to Countryside Area
Vietnamese tea break
Tip for Tour Guide
Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.
Departure & Return
37 Ng. Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT SHOULD TO BRING ON OUR TRIP
- A Cemara & Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- An Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Please not wearing shorts into temple
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hanoi Explore Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHanoiFull-day Tours - Northern VietnamFull-day Tours - Halong BayFull-day Tours - NanningCategory
Thang Long Water Puppet TheatreTran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat) Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)Vietnam Military History MuseumHoa Lo PrisonWest Lake (Ho Tay)Pu Luong Nature ReserveHanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)Cat Cat VillageHanoi Ancient HouseLong Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)Presidential PalaceSun World Fansipan LegendAmbassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su) Bat Trang CeramicDien Bien PhuVan Phuc Silk VillageSt Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)