10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get away from the crowds of people in Hanoi without tying yourself to a crowd of tourists on this private day trip to the immense Tràng An Scenic Landscape Complex. A grand landscape of cliffs, forests, rivers and caves located in the heart of Vietnam’s Ninh Bình Province, spend your day in this UNESCO World Heritage Site visiting ancient temples, drifting down tranquil rivers and exploring otherworldly caves filled with stalactites and stalagmites.
- Walk around the vast Bái Đính Temple Complex, including its huge central pagoda
- Get your photo taken on the set of the action blockbuster Kong: Skull Island
- Enjoy a complimentary buffet lunch filled with locally-sourced dishes
- Flexible start time: get picked up from your Hanoi hotel at a time that suits you
Saved to wishlist!
Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
Pick up and see off in Hanoi Center
Boat trip in Trang An
English speaking guide.
Drinks on meals
What not mentioned clearly
Departure & Return
Departure PointPick up at your hotel in Hanoi Center
Return DetailsOriginal pick up point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Itinerary can change due to the weather condition
- Sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes are recommended
- We recommended bringing a hat, umbrella, raincoat, sunglasses
- Kindly note that it crowded in Bai Dinh and Trang An after Lunar new year from Feb until Mar so sometimes you have to do queue to take boat trip
- Itinerary could be slow down due to traffic condition
- If you book Private Tour, Surcharge 15usd/pax if you travel during Lunar New Year from 23 Jan to 29 Jan 2019. Kindly pay directly 15usd/pax in CASH for tour guide when he/she comes to pick you up.
- This is customized tour, If you do not prefer to visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, you can skip it and visit Mua Cave instead (but surcharge 5usd/pax for entrance fee, which you will pay directly at ticket counter). Kindly note that you will go hiking to the top of mountain so you should bring good shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Open Tour Limited Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHanoiBus Tours - Northern VietnamNature and Wildlife - Northern VietnamWater Tours - Northern VietnamFull-day Tours - Northern VietnamBus Tours - Halong BayNature and Wildlife - Halong BayWater Tours - Halong BayFull-day Tours - Halong BayBus Tours - NanningNature and Wildlife - NanningWater Tours - NanningFull-day Tours - NanningCategory
Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)Vietnamese Women’s MuseumVan Phuc Silk VillageSun World Fansipan LegendTemple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Ambassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su) Presidential PalaceHoa Lo PrisonWest Lake (Ho Tay)Dien Bien PhuHanoi Ancient HouseVietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)Pu Luong Nature ReserveSt Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)Cat Cat VillageIonah ShowHo Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre