Departure & Return
You need to take a ferry to get to Vestmannaeyjar. We are just 1.minute away from the ferry terminal in Vestmannaeyjar. You need to check in at least 15.minutes before departure time. You will find us in a small black and blue house with Puffin signs above.
In the centre of the town. Only 5.minutes walk from the start point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Departure point is at the harbour in Vestmannaeyjar
- Operator does not offer pick-up/transfer service
- Please check in at least 15.minutes before departure time
- Please consider that all trips are depending on weather conditions and wildlife sighting cannot be guaranteed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eyjatours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms