4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Free use of Surf Boards (Self Practice after training session)
Lycra T shirt/ Rash Shirt
Professional Instruction from our experienced local surf coaches
Surf Lessons × 7
4 nights, 5 Days accommodation
Safe, stable soft top Surfboard
We will provide you with the following when you arrive for your lesson: Swimwear Towel Sunscreen
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
HIPPIE SURF SCHOOL & SURF CAMP HIKKADUWA, SRI LANKA , Narigama Hikkaduwa (Behind hotel Drifters, Hikkaduwa 80240, Sri Lanka
Bandaranaike International Airport , Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/25/2020 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hippie Surf School & Surf Camp
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Surf Camp?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Surf Camp?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Surf Camp?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 166741P4
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Days Surf Camp
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons SurfingSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesHikkaduwaSports Lessons - Southern ProvinceSurfing - Southern ProvinceSurfing Lessons - Southern ProvinceSports Lessons - GalleSurfing - GalleSurfing Lessons - GalleSports Lessons - BentotaSurfing - BentotaSurfing Lessons - BentotaCategory