- Make your own Sri Lankan meal at a cooking class
- Enjoy a hands-on alternative to eating out at a restaurant
- Go home with recipes for how to prepare spices and curries
- Private lesson provides more personalized service
Departure & Return
You can find the clock tower in the Ambalangoda main bus stand & see the narrow cross road in front of the clock tower then get the first left turn on that cross road & walk along 20m then can fid the 02 story building on your left hand side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sri Lanka Chamo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.