- Choose an early or late morning departure from Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy refreshments plus breakfast or lunch (depending on time selected)
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off by comfortable coach
- Small-group limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get great photo ops of life along the river and enjoy unlimited refreshments served on board your speedboat. Morning tours include a light breakfast with lunch while afternoon tours include lunch.
Upon your arrival at the historic Cu Chi Tunnels complex, watch a short introductory film then follow your guide into the winding, underground network for approximately two hours of exploring the war memorial park.
Visit underground bunkers that housed kitchens, meeting rooms, ammunition depots and hospitals, part of the 75-mile-long (121-km) tunnel complex built by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War (known as the American War by the Vietnamese). View authentic relics from the war such as camouflaged tunnel entrances and a bullet-riddled tank.
After your Cu Chi Tunnels tour, enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a riverside restaurant, with a menu that may includes spring rolls, chicken and beef dishes, and soup. If you take the later tour, dinner is provided.
After your meal, depart Cu Chi and return by speedboat to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival at the central pier, you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A surcharge may applied for any special meal accommodations
- A light jacket is recommended between November and February
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour on the 22nd April 2019 will start at 12:00 PM instead of 11:00 AM.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Les Rives
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels from Ho Chi Minh City by Luxury Speedboat.