9 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a day in Ho Chi Minh City that combines food, culture, and history on this 9-hour tour. You'll experience a bit of what local life is like as you learn about Vietnamese agriculture at an organic farm and enjoy a cooking class with a chef. Then check out city attractions such as Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, and Chinatown (Cho Lon). Lunch, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off with a driver-guide are included.
- Ho Chi Minh City food and sightseeing day tour
- Visit a farm for a look at agricultural practices in the area
- Learn how to make four Vietnamese dishes, which you'll enjoy for lunch
- Visit the War Remnants Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off