Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day cruise on the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cruise the waterways of the Mekong River in a private longtail boat
- Explore villages and islands in the Mekong Delta
- Try Mekong specialty dishes during lunch
- Ride in a sampan along canals shaded by coconut trees
- Sample exotic fruit and tour a coconut candy farm
- Travel in a small group with a maximum of 16 passengers for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Pick up at the front entrance of the Saigon Opera House - Dong Khoi St, District 1 (intersection of Le Loi St)
Centrally Located Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both recommended and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Maximum group size is 12.
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Indochina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mekong Delta Discovery Small Group River Cruise Adventure Tour from Ho Chi Minh .
- "This tour is a must in Vietnam and is highly recommended" See review
- "Pick up and meet point easy with good directions given." See review
- "Highly recommend this tour for people who want the thrill of countryside life and are not too worried about time passing by - just relaxing and being in the present!" See review