Are you interested in?
- Explore Tasmania’s wilderness landscapes with ease on an organised tour
- Reach attractions including Lake St. Clair and Russell Falls with ease
- Accommodation and park entry fees are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Hobart accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located hotel or hostel in Hobart. We can also pick up from places not listed as long as they are within reasonable distance of our existing pick up zones. Please note we do not pick up from AirBnB or private residences. If you are outside our pick up range or staying in a private residence we will arrange for you to meet our guide at the closest or most convenient existing pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Gender is required at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years, travellers aged between 8-16 will need to travel with a guardian.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Under Down Under Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Tasmanian Explorer Adventure Tour from Hobart.