- Gourmet food and sightseeing tour of Bruny Island from Hobart
- Exclusive group tour of Bruny Lighthouse, the southernmost lighthouse in Australia
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of local Tasmanian produce
- Local produce tasting (oysters, cider, fudge, chocolate, honey)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 20 people on each bus. Smaller group buses also available.
- Specific dietary requirements can be discussed with Tour Guide on the day
- Booster seats available on request for children aged 2- 6 years - a seat must be booked.
- Start and finish time is approximate and subject to change
- Please advise if booking infants under the age of 2
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please dress warm and wear suitable shoes.
- New cleaning and hygiene recommendations followed. Bus surfaces wiped down several times a day.
- We are the only operator with exclusive access to the Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bruny Island Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands