- Full-day Tasman Peninsula Tour from Hobart
- Enjoy a 3-hour eco-cruise between Eaglehawk Neck to Port Arthur
- See spectacular coastal scenery and explore deep sea caves
- Visit local attractions such as Remarkable Cave, Federation Chocolate Factory and Port Arthur lavender Farm (unless upgrading ticket)
- Morning tea and lunch included
- Upgrade sightseeing to include admission to Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park or Port Arthur Historic Site, instead of other local attractions.
Departure & Return
Our office is located next to the lifting bridge at Franklin Wharf, Hobart.
What To Expect
Stare up at some of Australia’s tallest sea cliffs, enter deep sea caves, spot the lighthouse that guards Storm Bay, and keep your eyes open for seals and dolphins. With the boat’s covered open-air seating, you’ll have great viewing opportunities of the sea and shore.
When you return to land, enjoy lunch before spending the afternoon on a tour with your guide to peninsula attractions such as Remarkable Cave, the Federation Chocolate Factory and Port Arthur lavender Farm (alternatively, upgrade your ticket to include either the Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park or Port Arthur Historic Site instead). Your day trip ends with the drive back to Hobart.
Upgrade Sightseeing Options
You can’t see everything in one day, but you can try! Customize the sightseeing to suit you. Instead of visiting local attractions like Remarkable Cave, Federation Chocolate Factory and Port Arthur lavender Farm you can choose one of these upgrade options:
Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park:
Get an up-close look at these iconic Australian animals at this wildlife center that features a free-flight bird show and a chance to watch feeding time for the Tasmanian devils.
Port Arthur Historic Site:
This former penal colony, part of the Australian Convict Sites UNESCO World Heritage site, is home to several old structures and ruins that were once home to prisoners, officers and guards. You have three hours to spend here learning about Australia’s penal history amid the landscaped grounds.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Full-length waterproof and windproof jackets provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms