- 2-hour small-group walking tour of Hobart
- Step back in time on a walking tour that looks at Hobart's history and landmarks
- Visit the waterfront, a park, and Hunter Street
- Perfect for getting an overview of Hobart in a short time
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Your tour departs from outside the Henry Jones Art Hotel. Your guide will be wearing a bright blue hat with a bright blue folder with Hobart Walking Tours printed on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a 2-hour walking tour along city pavements
- There are places to sit or perch along the route
- Wheelchair accessible along city pavements - if assistance is required, guest must provide their own carer
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hobart Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don’t hesitate to book – at this truly is great value and such a valuable way to introduce yourself to the city." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews