Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The site is accessible. Please consult with staff to seek alternatives to stair access.
- Transport is not included. Please visit mona.net.au for options.
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair access is required.
- You will be visiting an operational winery. Closed-toe, flat footwear is advised.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moorilla Estate
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private Winery Tour and Tasting in Moorilla and Mona Museum.