Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Excellent value for money
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Cruise Ship passengers should book this tour under product 13015P26, which is specifically designed for Cruise Ship passengers. There is no difference to the tour itself, only the book-in procedure, pick-up location and departure time.
- All customers, at time of booking (or prior to pick-up): are asked to provide a mobile number (including area code). Please do not inscribe landline or booking agent's numbers. We need to be able to text the customer the night before, or the morning of, the tour.
- Customers to provide accommodation details, at time of booking, in case we are able to collect them from their central Hobart accommodation..
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - it is always cold at the summit.
- As this is only a 5 to 6 hour tour, no allowance has been made for a lunch stop, though snacks and refreshments are available at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and at the Bakery in Richmond.
- Children younger than 4 cannot book onto this tour. Families with young children are encouraged to Charter a small vehicle - refer product 13015P20.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours around Tasmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms