- Comprehensive tour of Hobart for first-time visitors
- Magnificent views from the top of Mt Wellington
- See kangaroos and Tasmanian devils at Bonorong wildlife Sanctuary
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from Hobart cruise port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the cruise ship terminal. Please make your way to the Information desk inside the terminal. Where you will see your guide with a sign saying Tassie Tours. Check in opens 30 minutes prior to departure of the tour. Thank you
- Hobart Crusie ship terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- If the Weather is poor and cloud/snow has covered Mt Wellington, Rosny look out will be its substitute.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tassie Tours Tasmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion: Five of Hobart's Best In One Day.