12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Wineglass Bay in Freycinet National Park on a full-day tour from Hobart. Have time to take a shorter or longer walk at Wineglass Bay, take in views from the Cape Tourville lookout, and visit towns along the way such as Orford, Triabunna, and Coles Bay. You might get to see native wildlife like pademelons, get a photo op at Spiky Bridge, and taste curried scallop pie—a specialty in Tasmania. Includes transportation, guide, and pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Hobart.
- Full-day tour to Wineglass Bay, from Hobart
- Stop at scenic spots on the way to Freycinet National Park
- Have the option to hike to the beach at Wineglass Bay or take a shorter walk to a lookout point
- Bring swim gear in summer and warm clothes in winter
- Includes transport by minivan, guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of Wineglass Bay, Cape Tourville and Honeymoon Bay or Sleepy Bay
Visit the best beaches along Tasmania's East Coast including Raspins Beach and Friendly Beaches
Opportunity to indulge in some of Tasmania's freshest seafood at Freycinet Marine Farm.
Drinking water provided. Please bring your own bottle.
Local guides who love Tasmania and love sharing it with you
WiFi on board
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off at any accommodation within the greater Hobart area
Meals. However several stops are made during the tour where you can purchase food.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any accommodation within the greater Hobart Area, including AirBnB and private residences and including the Eastern Shore suburbs between the Tasman Bridge and Sorell.
Pick up times vary between 645am and 730am, depending on the location of your accommodation. If you are unsure of your pick-up time or haven't received any email/phone call from the tour operator (within 24hrs of your tour date) confirming your pick up time, please call the tour operator directly.
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair access
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wineglass Bay Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Wineglass Bay from Hobart?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Wineglass Bay from Hobart?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It takes about 45 minutes to get to the view and it is uphill all the way but you are rewarded with stunning views." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to Wineglass Bay from Hobart
11 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPort ArthurTasmaniaHobartFood Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaHiking - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaWine Tastings - TasmaniaWalking Tours - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneHiking - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneWalking Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneFood Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyHiking - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyWine Tastings - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Queens DomainRichmond VillageSt. George's Anglican ChurchHobart Sandy BaySullivan's CoveRussell FallsTinderbox Marine ReserveTasmanian Museum and Art GallerySt. David's CathedralTasman BridgeMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Bonorong Wildlife SanctuaryRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensBattery PointConstitution DockZoodoo Wildlife ParkMount Field National ParkMaritime Museum of TasmaniaTahune Forest AirWalkLark Distillery