Explore our promoted experiences
- Spectacular views from the top of Mt Wellington
- Hop-on hop-off bus: explore the trails or head to the summit
- Multiple bus departures throughout the day
- Buses are accessible for wheelchairs and mountain bikes
Departure & Return
The bus stop is located opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (outside Hydro Tasmania building).
Outside Brooke Street Pier on Hobart's waterfront.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please check the weather before you go and dress to the conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands