7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cruise downtown Houston on a tour of the city's top attractions, then follow-up it with a trip to the exhilarating Kemah Boardwalk. Begin your day sightseeing aboard a double-decker bus, visiting such landmarks as Market Square, the Houston Zoo, and the Museum of Fine Arts Houston. Afterward, board a deluxe coach for round-trip transport to Kemah Boardwalk, where you'll have a few free hours to enjoy the amusements (including a wooden roller coaster and Ferris wheel), peruse quirky souvenir shops and grab a bite to eat (own expense).
- Houston city sightseeing with round-trip transport to Kemah Boardwalk
- See top attractions on a 90-minute tour of Houston, narrated by an informative guide from an open-top bus
- Purchase tickets for classic amusement park rides including a carousel, a wooden roller-coaster and a model train
- Ride a jet boat at high speeds on Galveston Bay (own expense) or enjoy great views from Kemah Boardwalk
- Browse a variety of shops at Kemah and buy lunch at one of the many local restaurants
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned bus
Map and orientation
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1302 Dallas St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Houston City Tours Visitor Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Houston City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Houston Tour and Kemah Boardwalk ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Houston Tour and Kemah Boardwalk ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Houston Tour and Kemah Boardwalk
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHoustonFood Tours - TexasHop on Hop Off - TexasBus Tours - TexasCity Tours - TexasMarkets - TexasFull-day Tours - TexasFood Tours - GalvestonHop on Hop Off - GalvestonBus Tours - GalvestonCity Tours - GalvestonMarkets - GalvestonFull-day Tours - GalvestonFood Tours - San AntonioHop on Hop Off - San AntonioBus Tours - San AntonioCity Tours - San AntonioMarkets - San AntonioFull-day Tours - San AntonioCategory
Tranquility ParkThe Health MuseumHouston Museum of Natural ScienceHouston Theater DistrictHouston Livestock Show and RodeoDowntown TunnelsMontroseMinute Maid ParkHolocaust Museum HoustonWells Fargo PlazaSam Houston ParkJPMorgan Chase TowerMuseum of Fine Arts, HoustonMarket Square ParkBayou Bend Collection and GardensHouston ZooGerald D. Hines Waterwall ParkTanger OutletsHouston City Hall