- Explore Houston’s Montrose neighborhood with a local guide
- Delicious 3-course progressive dinner including local and international cuisine
- Enjoy a starter, main course, and dessert at three popular local restaurants
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Outside of Vinoteca Poscol Address: 608 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77006
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions. Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff