- Black Mountain Water Park one-day admission ticket
- Free round-trip shuttle bus service from Hua Hin clock tower to water park
- All activities and use of helmet
- Food and beverages available to purchase
Departure & Return
Departure PointBlack Mountain Water Park, 1 Moo 2 Hin Lek Fai Prachuapkhirikhan, Hua Hin 77110 Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
By Local Taxi
What To Expect
This great-value admission ticket includes access to all attractions, including multiple pools, nine slides, a children's pool, wave pool, and floating playground for inflatable sports. Changing rooms with locker facilities are conveniently close to the park entrance. Lockers are provided free of charge (deposit required) and towels are available to rent.
Food and beverages are available for purchase at a restaurant that serves both Thai and Western food. Snack and ice cream kiosks can be found in various places around the park, and there is even a pool bar that you can relax at while cooling off with your favorite cold drink; food and drinks are your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that if children are above 43 inches (110cm), the additional rate of approximately 9 USD applies (300 THB)
- Lockers are provided free of charge but do require a 200 Baht deposit for the magnetic keys that are safe to take into the water pools. A towel rental service is available for 100 Baht.
- Should you require any safety equipment like helmets or life jackets, please ask a member of staff for assistance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Black Mountain Water Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.