Explore our promoted experiences
- Take-home recipe booklet and completion certificate
- Coffee, tea, and bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch includes the meal you made
Departure & Return
The Clocktower is a meeting point where most hotel shuttles pick up and drop off. There is a Starbucks coffee adjacent and Hua Hin Temple is opposite. It is located at the junction of Petchkasem Rd and Naebkehardt Rd. The driver will be wearing a black polo shirt with the cooking school logo.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thai Cooking Course Hua Hin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms