- Don’t miss any landmarks: a headset is provided to hear your pilot’s helpful commentary
- See other highlights like Redhead Bluff, Blacksmith Beach and the ANZAC Memorial Walk
- Slots easily into any schedule: this roughly 60 minute-long tour can be taken at most times of day
- Family flights: children of all ages are welcome on this helicopter
Departure & Return
Use the drive way at the tourist information centre off Wine Country Drive. Follow the drive way straight through, and look for the Slattery Helicopter Charter office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 136kg will to take this flight.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aero Logistics Helicopters - Hunter Valley
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Coast and Vineyard Flight from the Hunter Valley.