Explore our promoted experiences
- See the Hunter Valley by helicopter
- Hear commentary from the pilot while in flight
- Combine sightseeing by air with delicious food and wine
- Includes 3-course lunch and wine tasting
Departure & Return
We are located behind the Information Centre. There is free parking besides our office. You will see our red and white flags.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to aircraft weight restrictions, passengers weighing over 135kg will be unable to fly
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aero Logistics Helicopters - Hunter Valley
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms