- Learn more about wine making on a guided tour
- Wine tastings are included
- Enjoy delicious canapes served with the wine
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Please notify the concierge desk inside cellar door of your arrival.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brokenwood Wines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands