7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hot and Cold Drinks all day
Water Sports (Sofa&Banana)
Transfer from Makadi,Safage, El Gouna
Environment taxes 10€ per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we Pick up from all Hotels in Hurghada, Makadi,Sahl Hasheesh and Safaga.
We start pick up time at 07:45am from the most distant hotel.
So pick up time may vary from hotel to other.
So your exact pick up time will send to you a day before your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY EGYPTOUS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolphin House ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin House ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dolphin House ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolphin House ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSailing - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaSwim with Dolphins - SafagaWhale Watching - SafagaNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhSailing - Sharm el SheikhSnorkeling - Sharm el SheikhSwim with Dolphins - Sharm el SheikhWhale Watching - Sharm el SheikhCategory