- Full-day trip to Cairo from Hurghada with round-trip, air-conditioned coach transport
- Visit the Egyptian Museum, home to 120,000 ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s burial riches and gold death mask
- Enjoy time at leisure to stroll around and opt to visit the extraordinary Mummy Room
- Travel to the Giza Plateau to see the incredible, UNESCO-listed Great Pyramids and mysterious Great Sphinx
- Learn the history of the pyramid tombs and how they were built from a professional guide
- Stop for lunch at a traditional restaurant and experience the buzz of central Cairo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Copy of the passport and arrival stamp is required to be send by email or whatsapp
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ramashka Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "After the museum we headed to the River Nile this is optional on the tour and you didnt have to do the cruise on the Nile if you didnt want to." See review
- "What can I say, a very long day but worth it." See review
- "The drive to Cairo takes about 6 hours but since it's during the night you can easily catch some shut-eye." See review