8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All services that are not mentioned in the description.
3 euros per person entrance fee for the nature reserve
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from all hotels in Hurghada (possibly with a transfer surcharge). The pick-up time is around 8:00 a.m.
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Book Tour Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolphin tour & banana boat fun with snorkeling from Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin tour & banana boat fun with snorkeling from Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dolphin tour & banana boat fun with snorkeling from Hurghada?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolphin tour & banana boat fun with snorkeling from Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dolphin tour & banana boat fun with snorkeling from Hurghada
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaShore Excursions - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaShore Excursions - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaPorts of Call Tours - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaSwim with Dolphins - SafagaWhale Watching - SafagaShore Excursions - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhPorts of Call Tours - Sharm el SheikhSnorkeling - Sharm el SheikhSwim with Dolphins - Sharm el SheikhWhale Watching - Sharm el SheikhCategory