8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in the program
Egypt Entry Visa
Any extra optional tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vibes Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hurghada and Nile Cruise (Luxor & Aswan)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hurghada and Nile Cruise (Luxor & Aswan)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hurghada and Nile Cruise (Luxor & Aswan)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hurghada and Nile Cruise (Luxor & Aswan)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaAirport & Hotel Transfers - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhAirport & Hotel Transfers - Sharm el SheikhMulti-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory