4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Venture beyond Ibiza’s white-sand beaches and into the surrounding turquoise waters when you book this private, half-day sailing trip. Meet your skipper guide at the San Antonio waterfront, hop aboard your traditional Mediterranean boat, and set sail. You’ll discover coves, coastal scenery, and beaches like Cala Conta and Cala Saladeta—and will have plenty of time to snorkel, swim, and relax before taking in the sunset over the water.
- A private sailing trip offers the most flexible, personalized option
- See a new perspective on the Ibiza sunset that many visitors miss
- Snorkeling equipment is provided, plus a cooler for your BYO drinks
- Visit several white-sand beaches, spy hidden sea caves, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Club Nàutic Sant Antoni de Portmany , Paseo Marítimo, s/n, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Illes Balears, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
We will meet us at the harbor's gas station
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/10/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victor Font Amor
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-hour Mediterranean Boat Tour in Ibiza with Snorkeling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-hour Mediterranean Boat Tour in Ibiza with Snorkeling?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSunset CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIbizaNature and Wildlife - Balearic IslandsSunset Cruises - Balearic IslandsWater Tours - Balearic IslandsHalf-day Tours - Balearic IslandsNature and Wildlife - MallorcaSunset Cruises - MallorcaWater Tours - MallorcaHalf-day Tours - MallorcaNature and Wildlife - BenidormSunset Cruises - BenidormWater Tours - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormCategory