Departure & Return
Ignore this starting point. The meeting point will be determined by the location of the trail run, and agreed with the customer in advance.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ALL participants must sign a waiver form, and a parent/legal guardian must sign on behalf of any participants under 18
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian
- We have Public Liability Insurance but not medical insurance - that is your own responsibility
- Your health and safety are your responsibility. Do not run if you don’t feel well, and always follow the instructions of your guide/trainer. If you have any health concerns about participating in a Running Ibiza activity, discuss it with your doctor first – you are responsible for your own health needs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Running Ibiza
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff